We are motivated by the vision of offering consistent excellence in the provision of cosmetic medical services.
Victoria’s Cosmedi Spa was opened by Anne Talbot, a Registered Nurse, in January 2002. Together with Dr Julie Ostberg, a Launceston General Practitioner and Cosmetic Physician, Victoria’s Clinic commenced treatments for:
- Worry & frown lines
- Dermal fillers for wrinkles
- Sclerotherapy for varicose & spider veins
- Facial veins and facial redness
- Pigmentation removal on the face & body
- PhotoRejuvenation using a PhotoDerm MultiLight (IPL)
- Permanent hair reduction using IPL.
Due to the success of the clinic and demand from the clientele, beauty therapy was added to the clinic in March 2005 to enable complete client care. We also travel to 19 Ironcliff Rd in Penguin once every six weeks for procedures such as wrinkle fillers, consultations and sclerotherapy.
We are situated in the Queen Victoria Tower Suite 16, at Number 11 on High St. As it is very easy to become a little lost, please locate the front entrance of the red brick tower building and enter through the sliding glass doors.