Are you longing for long lasting lashes that blend perfectly with your natural lashes? Our eyelash extensions offer comfortable, carefree round-the-clock glamour, week after week.
Our professional team are greatly experienced in applying eyelash extensions in Launceston. Therefore all treatments are done with the utmost care. The time needed for application will depend on how many lashes you will have applied to each eye.
This will also be determined by size of the eye and the shape and texture of your existing lashes as well as the result you would like. The average amount of lashes applied to each eye is 30- 40.
How much will it cost?
Full set of Eyelash Extensions – $135.00
Your first follow up appointment, 2 weeks after the installation of the initial set, is charged at $1.30 per lash. After this, most clients come every 4 weeks to keep their lashes looking full and beautiful. For the regular refill appointments, you will be charged $2.60 per lash.
We can also remove the lashes if you wish for $30.00. (Or you can let them fall out naturally. Please do not pick the lashes off.)
Please ensure you arrive without eye makeup especially mascara as lashes must be clean and chemical free to allow for the best possible result. Time for initial set is 75 minutes and the follow up appointments are 60 minutes. If you wish to have your lashes tinted prior to your eyelash extensions, please do this about a week before your extensions appointment.
You are now the proud owner of long, luscious, natural-looking eyelash extensions. With tender loving care they should last you for many weeks – even as long as the life of your own ordinary lashes, which will fall out naturally and take the lash extension with it (around 6 weeks).
Care of your eyelash extensions is very important to their life span. The following points will help you maintain and extend the longevity of your eyelash extensions:
- Do not use a lash curler as it will break the lashes
- Do not perm the eyelashes
- If you use mascara it must be removable with water or a water based remover – remove any mascara very gently without rubbing
- Avoid applying water to the eyelashes for at least 2 hours after the procedure
- Do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash eyes with hot water for 2 days after treatment
- Avoid rubbing the eyes or fiddling with the lashes
- Do not pull the lashes off it they are too long or crooked as this will pull out your own lash as well. If the length or angle is bothering you, just simply trim the lashes at an angle. If the lashes are bothering you, please make an appointment with us for removal.
To find out more about our eyelash extension treatment, take a look at some of the frequently asked questions listed below.