Like our face, our hands are visible at all times. Our hands and nails are a reflection of our personality and of course our age. In other words they need the same care and attention that we give our face.
Some tips to keep hands looking great before and after your treatment:
- Apply sunscreen to back of hands every day
- Apply a quality hand cream regularly – especially during colder months
- Pushing cuticles back gently will tidy their appearance but never cut them – the nail bed needs their protection
- Wear protective gloves whenever necessary – gardening and chemicals can be very damaging and drying on the hands and nails
- Use a file if your nails develop rough edges or splits but not a metal one – they create heat which dries out the natural moisture and weakens the structure
- Avoid using nail polish remover too often as it dries out the nails
It’s also important to eat healthy and drink plenty of water – the health and strength of your nails depends on protein, iron, Vitamin B, iodine, calcium and potassium. Also have a manicure regularly – once a month is optimum – you deserve it and your hands will love it!
For the Classic and Express options in both the Manicure and Pedicure, we now use Vinylux as opposed to standard nail varnish. Vinylux has been created by CND, the same creators of Shellac. Vinylux applies as a varnish would, requiring 2 colour coats, followed then by a top coat. Without needing the aid of nail lamps to set the product, your nails will be completely dry in 8.5 minutes. Your Vinylux application will generally last 1 week, compared to nail varnish which normally chips after a couple days.
Exfoliating even the driest skin will reveal skin that is smooth and silky. The treatment includes massage & buff or polish. Allow 45 minutes for the duration of your treatment (Classic Manicure).
Alternatively for an Express Manicure – allow 30 minutes. This treatment includes file buff & polish.
– With all of our nail treatments we only use metal items which can be sterilized with our medical grade Autoclave. All other items used are one-use disposable, to ensure your treatments are of the highest hygiene standard. –
|Hands and Nails|
|Gel Overlays – 75 Mins.||$65.00|
|Full Set Gels – 75 Mins.||$70.00|
|Full Set Gel Toenails – 60 Mins.||$60.00|
|Gel Refills – 60 Mins.||$60.00|
|Gel Removal & Reapplication – 90 Mins. *Our recommendation||$90.00|
|Silk/Gel Nail Fix Each – 15 Mins.||$20.00|
|Removal of Full Set Gel – 30 Mins.||$45.00|
|Acrylic Full Set – Currently N/A||$70.00 Currently N/A|
|Acrylic Refill/Backfill – Currently N/A||$60.00 Currently N/A|
|Removal of Acrylic – Currently N/A||$50.00 Currently N/A|
|Single Acrylic Fix – Currently N/A||$20.00 Currently N/A|
|Minx Nails Hands/Toes – 30 Mins.||$50.00|
|Shellac Nails – 45 Mins.||$50.00|
|Express Manicure OR Pedicure – 30 Mins.||$40.00|
|Classic Manicure OR Pedicure – 45 Mins.||$55.00|
|IBX Initial application (nail strengthening)||$20.00|
Restore, nourish and soothe your hands and feet
Indulge your senses with a 90 minute Victoria’s Essential Pedicure Experience, while your therapist soothes your tired feet with our beautiful Victoria’s Essentials natural products. This pedicure begins with a Callus Foot Peel treatment moving on to vegetable based scrub gels with matching lotions. These include clay foot masks, vegetable based scrub gels, pedi bomb soaks and matching lotions to complete a treatment. Using Australian Mineral rich Green and White Clays, all natural ingredients enriched with active plant extracts and all 100% chemical-free leaving the skin detoxified, burden-free and refreshed.
You just have to choose between:
• Chai Spice
• Ginger and Lemongrass
• Sea Minerals and Mint
• Basil Orange
|Manicure Victoria’s Essential ZO Experience||$130.00|
|Victoria’s Essentials Pedicure Experience||$130.00|