Victoria’s Cosmedi Spa can now offer total facial renewal with 3 treatments all rolled into one…
The treatment plan follows 3 sequential procedures that consist of:
1. FotoFacial RF using Elos ™ Technology for colour correction by using a combination of pulsed light, radio frequency and cooling will:
- Lighten pigmented lesions (freckles, sunspots, age spots, sun damage, hyperpigmentation)
- Lighten vascular lesions (telangectasia, flushed skin, redness from Rosacea, angiomas)
- Smooth skin texture (rough skin from sun damage, fine lines, enlarged pores and acne scars)
This treatment is gentle and requires no down-time. The FotoFacial RF can be used to improve the cosmetic appearance of the face, neck or body.
2. Immediately Followed by Refirme™ Skin Tightening (ST) using Syneron™ Refirme™ Elos ™ Technology this targets tell-tale signs of ageing, including:
- Jowl and neck laxity, sagginess under the eyes, saggy brow lines and nasolabial folds.
- Fine lines and superficial wrinkles appear smoothed out and tighter as a result.
- The appearance of the treated areas such as the brow, jowls, neck and cheek areas is improved immediately and may continue to improve with the delayed response of the heated collagen.
The Refirme™ ST works to achieve a more youthful, firm and toned appearance without downtime. Elos™ is the first to use combined energies to effectively and gently treat the skin. It is ideal for targeting the tell-tale signs of aging.
The Matrix IR Fractional Technology is the only fractional laser to combine fractional optical energy with radio frequency. This gives the technique an effective method of deep dermal heating for treatment of wrinkles by remodelling the collagen under the skin.
To find out more about the Synreon™ Triniti ™ treatment, book a consultation at Victoria’s Cosmedi Spa today.