HydraFacials and CoolSculpting Keep it cool this winter with Victoria’s Cosmedi Spa’s HydraFacial and CoolSculpting. The chilly weather has a way of making us want to snuggle up indoors when in fact, it is the best time to receive beauty treatments. Not only are there bundles of clothes to cover up any bandages but the
Introducing La-Roche-Posay, which is renowned for its unique water.
The world’s only thermal spring water is at the core of every La-Roche-Posay product formulation. Taking approximately 1700 years to emerge from the earth, it contains a high concentration of Selenium and antioxidants, with anti-irritation, smoothing and hydrating properties.
Recommended by over 25,000 dermatologists worldwide. Clinically proven.
La Roche-Posay products contain patented active ingredients developed through fundamental scientific research and offer benefits such as:
- Efficacy, proven in clinical studies, conducted with strict pharmaceutical protocols. To date, more than 500 clinical studies have been performed
- Tolerance thoroughly tested, even on pathological skin
- Textures developed to enhance daily use
As a result, La Roche-Posay is the worldwide dermatologists brand of choice.
With patented Mexoplex technology
INNOVATOR IN UV PROTECTION FOR OVER 25 YEARS
- The highest* UVA/UVB protection for even the most sensitive skin
- Light non-greasy textures
- Fragrance-free and paraben-free
- Proudly sponsoring the research conducted by the Skin & Cancer Foundation Australia