Victoria’s Cosmedi Spa is proud to announce that we’ve been awarded with the What Clinic, 2017 patient service award. Customer service is something that our team pride themselves on, which is why we’re incredibly honoured to receive this award. Our dedicated team work hard to ensure patients receive the highest quality service and care, with
Introducing La-Roche-Posay, which is renowned for its unique water.
The world’s only thermal spring water is at the core of every La-Roche-Posay product formulation. Taking approximately 1700 years to emerge from the earth, it contains a high concentration of Selenium and antioxidants, with anti-irritation, smoothing and hydrating properties.
Recommended by over 25,000 dermatologists worldwide. Clinically proven.
La Roche-Posay products contain patented active ingredients developed through fundamental scientific research and offer benefits such as:
- Efficacy, proven in clinical studies, conducted with strict pharmaceutical protocols. To date, more than 500 clinical studies have been performed
- Tolerance thoroughly tested, even on pathological skin
- Textures developed to enhance daily use
As a result, La Roche-Posay is the worldwide dermatologists brand of choice.
INNOVATOR IN UV PROTECTION FOR OVER 25 YEARS
- The highest* UVA/UVB protection for even the most sensitive skin
- Light non-greasy textures
- Fragrance-free and paraben-free
- Proudly sponsoring the research conducted by the Skin & Cancer Foundation Australia
CICAPLAST BAUME B5
- Minimlaist formula, optimal tolerance.
- A unique combination of soothing Vitatmin B5 (Panthenol 5%), repairing Madecassoside and anti-bacterial agents in a rich, non-white texture.
- Suitable for babies, children and adults.
25 years’ dermatological expertise in oily skin.
Micellar Cleansing Range
With unique benefits of La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
Dark spots, dull complexion: the new dermatological correction with long-lasting efficacy *
Anti-ageing skin care
At the origin of all types of redness: a problem with the skin’s blood vessels.
UV rays, pollution, climate, food and stress all cause deterioration to the skin’s micro circulation.
This repeated deterioration weakens the vessel walls.
The skin reacts by becoming inflamed.
Highly hydrating and lipid replenishing properties to repair dry and chapped lips.
Works to treat:
- Dry and sensitive lips
- Severe lip dryness due to side effects from medical treatments