Our ability to treat cellulite effectively has improved dramatically due to advances in technologies that are able to safely remove fat from our bodies. When talking about cellulite there is one number that always stands out amongst the half-truths, naysayers and clinical evidence and that number is 90, as in the percentage of women worldwide
ZO Skin Health
We are the very proud sole Tasmanian stockists of ZO Skin Health. ZO is a medical grade skin care line, created by Dr Zein Obagi of Beverley Hills.
Victoria’s Clinic client testimonial
I am a client at Victoria’s and I use ZO Skin Health. This product has a unique formula which has a point of difference, it’s a work out for your skin and the harder it works the better the results are for you. No glossing over the problems, this skin care eliminates them. Like a good work out it causes some discomfort but when your skin adjusts to this the results are amazing.
For Clients – From ZOskinhealthaustralia.com.au
Under the guidance of Dr. Zein Obagi, ZO Skin Health, Inc. has developed a wide spectrum of therapeutic treatment protocols and daily skincare solutions that create and maintain13 healthy skin. Based on the latest advances in skin therapy technologies – unique delivery systems, bio-engineered complexes, and exclusive formulations – these products can provide continuous skin health for all skin types, genders, and ages.
ZO Skin Health, Inc. identified new bio-engineered complexes and utilized plant stem cell components with antioxidants to create unique formulations in multi-therapy delivery systems that have not been available until now. A wide range of products, regimens, and programs help maintain the results of therapeutic treatments, and provide effective daily skincare and protection from the environment.
ZO – The Whole Package
We offer the complete range of ZO skin care and a selection of clinical ZO facials to complement your regime. If you are interested in the products, it is best to make an appointment for a ZO Consultation with one of our professionals to discuss our products and services. We set aside 30 minutes for the consultation, at a charge of $30 (charged at our discretion).
If it is easier, we can post products via registered post to you. There will be a small P&H fee associated with this. You may call us on 6331 0377 or email email@example.com when you would like to place your order.
Facial Treatments and Add-On Options
ZO Basic Facial 30 Minutes $70.00
Our ZO Basic Facial will allow you to feel the benefits of the advanced products before committing to a regular facial and product regime. Suitable for all skin types, we also include a comprehensive written skin care/treatment plan.
ZO Ultra Hydration Facial 60 Minutes $160.00
The most popular ZO Facial in Australia! The Ultra Hydration Facial is fantastic to have in your treatment regime, especially when paired with use of the products at home. You will leave our clinic with your skin glowing! This facial includes the Stimulator Peel application and has room for customization depending on the individual client.
ZO Acne & Oil Control 60 Minutes $160.00
If you are having issues with oil/acne (at any age), the Acne & Oil Control Facial will help to address your skin issues. Within the facial, it includes the exclusive use the ZO Bio-Sulfur Mask, which combats sebum and calms the skin. The perfect product for home care is the TE-Pads, with the Exfoliating Cleanser for morning and night.
ZO Stimulator Peel 30 Minutes $110.00
This is still a full 30 facial treatment. Concentrated around the ZO Stimulator Peel, this is ideal for a quick treatment without having to dedicate the time of an hour (great for lunch time!). This is the only ZO facial which also includes the Growth Factor Serum Plus.
ZO Hand Treatment 30 Minutes $80.00
Your hands are one area which does not hide age. This ZO Hand Treatment uses luxurious hand products, to remove dry dead skin, nourish, hydrate and assist with the reduction of brown spots. May also be used as a foot treatment upon request and prior notification. To enhance your ZO Facial experience even more, you can add this ZO Hand Treatment on to your existing facial appointment for only an additional $50 instead of the full price.
Add-On Hand Treatment 30 Minutes $50.00
Add-On Vibradermabrasion 30 Minutes $50.00
Are you feeling a build-up on your skin? Is your skin going through the shedding phase? Vibradermabrasion is very gentle using vibrating textured paddles to remove the dry skin. This is perfect to alternate every second visit with the ZO Stimulator Peel Facial.
Add-On Omnilux 30 Minutes $50.00
ZO Skin Health – Skin Care Products Tasmania
Oilacleanse™ Cleanser for Normal to Oily skin
Dual-action cleaners exfoliates and cleanses skin, targeting excess oil. Removes oil and other impurities to clean the skin and clear acne.
- Reduces the factors that contribute to skin irritation
- Helps decrease the level of bacteria on skin surface.
- Promotes exfoliation
FOAMACLEANSE™ Gentle Foaming Cleanser for All Skin Types
Foamacleanse™ is a gentle foaming cleanser designed to remove impurities, deep clean pores and leave the skin feeling refreshed, clean and hydrated. Formulated for all skin types, it contains a potent blend of antioxidants to help restore skin from the harmful effects of daily exposure to the elements.
- Glycerin assists with hydration and helps to replenish moisture
- Sodium lauryl oat amino acids restore the skin barrier and cleanses without drying
- Spiraea ulmaria extract (meadowsweet) helps to heal inflammatory skin conditions
- Camellia sinensis leaf extract (green tea) provides anti-inflammatory and potent antioxidant benefits to fight free radicals
Belatone™ Calming Toner pH Balancer
This unique toner optimises the penetration of therapeutic treatments by removing impurities and balancing the pH of weak skin. It invigorates dry, sensitive and irritated skin with its proprietary technology.
- Unique combination of solvents, astringents, and exfoliants thoroughly clears and cleanses the skin.
- Exclusive blend of conditioners, moisturizers, and hydrators soothes treated skin.
- Gentle cooling action adds comfort to reduce irritation.
Cebatrol™ Oil Control Pads
60 Pads, 75ml $140
An invigorating acne medication to treat and prevent outbreaks. Its proven exfoliants effectively remove dead skin cells. These pads also contain an emollient complex to soothe skin and reduce redness.
- 2% salicylic acid for a maximum-strength acne medication
- Mandelic acid helps reduce inflammatory agents that cause irritation
- Triclosan provides additional antibacterial benefits
ZO Medical Brightenex Skin Brightener & Correcting Crème
ZO Skin Health ZO Medical Brightenex Skin Brightener & Correcting Crème has the following features:
- A non-hydroquinone natural pigment control agent with a blend of potent retinol (1.0%), melanin inhibitors, vitamin C and antioxidants, rapidly brightening and evening skin tone quality.
- Bio-engineered to target all three stages of skin discoloration through a patented, bio-vectored, microsphere delivery system.
- It also minimizes skin redness caused by environmental factors.
- Recommended as a first course in treating hyperpigmentation.
ZO Skin Health ZO Medical Retamax™ Active Vitamin A Micro Emulsion
Utilizing an innovative micro emulsion technology, this potent retinol, blended with plant stem cell antioxidants and bio-mimetic proteins, helps reverse the signs of aging and aids in the prevention of future damage.
- Aids in restoration of texture strength and firmness by triggering the natural formation of collagen and encouraging the restoration of the skin barrier function by up-regulating the production of hyaluronic acid.
ZO Skin Health ZO Medical Glycogent™ Exfoliation Accelerator
An innovative exfoliation accelerator engineered to help reduce inflammation and prevent future damage. Its aggressive protocol enhances mitosis and helps correct skin discoloration.
- Potent glycolic and lactic acid complex provides skin surface renewal.
- Anti-inflammatory properties help minimize the appearance of irritated skin.
- Proven antioxidants help prevent future skin damage.
ZO Skin Health ZO Medical Invisapeel™ Intensive Resurfacing Peel
This formulation uses an enzymatic process to renew the epidermis, leaving skin noticeably
smoother, firmer and brighter.
- Provides enhanced exfoliation of the epidermis without any apparent flaking or peeling.
- Specialized enzymes accelerate the reduction of the appearance of discoloration, rough texture and dehydrated skin.
- Skin is able to receive benefits from additional ZO Medical products.
ZO Skin Health ZO Medical Restoracalm™ Soothing Recovery Crème
Formulated for all skin types to help reduce redness, calm skin irritation and stimulate natural skin barrier restoration.
- Provides immediate comfort and hydration for sensitive, weak or compromised skin.
- Exclusive blend of Buddleja plant stem cell technology and patented skin calming beta-glucan soothes and provides rapid relief, reducing the appearance of redness and flakiness.
- Silk serecin protein biotechnology supports the skin’s natural recovery process and helps protect from sun induced damage, improving overall skin quality.
ZO Skin Health ZO Medical Hydrafirm™ Eye Brightening Repair Crème
This breakthrough multi-function formula is designed to both correct and prevent multiple signs of aging on the delicate skin of the eyes.
- Active Vitamin A and biomimetic proteins encourage natural collagen production to help restore skin’s elasticity.
- Enzymatic vasodilators, caffeine and coenzyme A rapidly reduce puffiness.
- Skin’s appearance is instantly firmed and smoothed.
ZO Skin Health ZO Medical Liprebuild™ Advanced Lip Therapy Lip Treatment
Bio-engineered to reverse and restore severely dry, cracked and wrinkled lips using a clinically prove moisture recycling technology.
- Powerful antioxidants help to defend lips from continued exposure to the environment
- Soothes lips with a cooling complex
- For use with or without lip colour
ZO Skin Health ZO Medical C-Bright™ 10% Vitamin C serum
Provides a potent dose of pure vitamin C that is stabilized to brighten and re-texture the skin.
Helps promote a more even skin tone and prevents the formation of new pigment.
- Pure Vitamin C works by rapidly exfoliating the skin surface pigmentation for a more even skin tone and brighter complexion
- Advanced Vitamin C ester goes one step further below the skin surface to prevent new melanin pigment from forming
- minimises the appearance of wrinkles